Thursday, January 13, 2011

Universitas Ciputra (my earlier uni)

Hi, now I wanna share you about something unique about myself. as you know, I'm studying Interior Design at Universitas Pelita Harapan (UPH) Karawaci.. but, I'd been studied at Universitas Ciputra (UC) Surabaya before I moved to UPH.


first, why I choose UC? the answer is really simple, it's just because I'd already bored at Petra (my former school) and UC have a interesting tag line "Creating World Class Entrepreneurs." sounds WOW! to me..hehehe.

At UC, I took major Architecture Interior and I like studied there, I had made many friends.. I got many tips and tricks from my lecture, esp. Ir. Soekandi who teach subject "Drawing 01". I learned so much from him.. and from my adviser lecture, Ong Harry Gunawan S.T.
I remember when first time I entered his class, he taught us "how to hold a pencil?"  hahaha...I was laughing with some of my friends, but then I realized that's a basic skill to a good drawing.. I also still remember about his quotes "The key to a good design: understand your clients.".

I have funny stories when I entered 2D & 3D class by Drs. Bambang Irawan. its kinda crazy class that i ever had.. I got kicked out from class!  hahaha..

I know, some of my lectures at UC despise me..well because at that time I still looks like a Senior High School student who like to play, race, and anything stupid activities. but, I changed "adagio".. :D
like a pupa becoming a butterfly, it's not easy and simple, but its has to!
bye Universitas Ciputra!

No comments:

Post a Comment